Firstly, How do we make every contact count and have useful conversations? As someone who wants to deliver the best service – from your perspective please consider:
- what you need to know from someone
- why you need to know it
- when you need to find out
- how can you find out in a way that is not intrusive
Start to consider the kinds of questions you might ask people and we will share and explore further during the first part of the next session.
Then, during the rest of the last session we will provide opportunity to:
- share any questions, concerns, great ideas – in terms of taking this work forward within our organisations
- we will also share some of the thoughts and ideas we have around this
So, please give some thought to things you want to talk about – if you have any advance ideas you can let us have them by 2nd December.
In this final session together, we will also talk about how the network might work and what commitment you feel you could give.