SAND would like to gather 100 photos of LGBT+ people aged 50 to 100 who live, work and play in Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin to create an exhibition in summer 2023.
We may also use the photos elsewhere, including:
- to promote The Wave Project, such as on social media, in the press and all other media, on printed fliers, in our e-newsletter and on our website
- in a smaller travelling exhibition, which will be displayed in summer 2023 at different venues around Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin, such as libraries and community centres
In addition, the project’s funder, LGBT+ Consortium, maintains the right to use any written or photographic materials provided by you.
When you submit a photo, we’ll contact you to gather your formal consent to the following:
- I consent to the use of my image to appear in The Wave Project exhibition in summer 2023 and to promote The Wave Project before and following this event, including on social media, in the press and all other media.
- I understand that the project’s funder, LGBT+ Consortium, might also use my image in its publicity, including on social media.
- I understand SAND will keep all its images in accordance with data protection law and delete any unused images after two years.
- I understand that the images are in the public domain and therefore could potentially be reproduced, altered, or re-used by anyone in the world outside of SAND’s control.
- I know I have the right to withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org but understand that withdrawing consent may not affect the material that has already been used.