Expressions of interest are invited for an EVALUATOR – to gather stories and illustrate the EMBRACE journey. (We are particularly interested in creative ideas about how to collect and present information in a way which will promote the project and inspire others to engage with it).
We want to understand more about
- The extent to which EMBRACE is different from initiatives which participating organisations may have embarked upon previously to achieve more inclusive practice
- The differential benefits of this approach – and to whom
- What has made the difference
- How influence has happened – and is happening
- What has helped and what has hindered progress for organisations engaged with the project
- What has helped and hindered SAND to deliver the project in this way
- Any differences between organisational approaches to embedding change
- The nuances of this project operating in a largely rural County
- The risks and benefits of the projected self-sustaining model
Timeframe: Jan 2023 – March 2024
Total fee available: £7,570 inclusive of all costs & VAT
Deadline for applications 5pm, 02/12/2022
For the full brief contact email@example.com before 23rd November.